Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Forgetting

I'm going through a period where I'm forgetting everything. Has that ever happened to you? For the past month or so, I've forgotten to zip my fly about 50% of the time.

Or how about this: you sit down to send an email, and the entire purpose of the email is to attach a document. And then you send the email, but you've forgotten to attach the document.

I do that about 80% of the time.

A few times a year I will think there's 60 cents in a dollar (I suppose because there's 60 minutes in an hour). I'll look down at the coins in my hand, see that there's 59 cents, and then think to myself "Whoa! Only one penny short of a whole dollar!"

When I used to smoke and play darts in college, inevitably I'd throw the cigarette at the board, and put the dart in my mouth.

I think these would be called "senior moments," if I was a senior. But I'm not. I think I'm middle-aged. Can you have "middle-age moments"?

No comments:

Post a Comment