Friday, October 25, 2013

What England Is Talking About Today


If you know who Russell Brand is, you probably don't like him.  I've never heard a single person say "Russell Brand?  He's great."  It seems like everyone thinks he's annoying, overdone, pompous, and unfunny.

For those who don't know, he's an English comedian.  And I can't say I like him much either.  I don't hate him, but I'd never go out of my way to watch his stand up routine or a movie he's in.  He was a fitting character in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and that's about it.

A couple nights ago he was interviewed by BBC broadcaster Jeremy Paxman, who seems to be a pretty big name in journalism around here.  I wouldn't know.  The topic was politics.

But I gotta say, I kind of liked this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLYcn3PuTTk


No comments:

Post a Comment